fredag 6 februari 2015

January Beauty Favorites 2015!

So here we are again. Another month of this year and another beauty post. January was a busy month for me. Combining this blog with work and school is hard but I managed it somehow. January was also a month only dedicating for my face. Since I was so stressed this year I had a lot of break-outs and I tried a lot of face products to cover my break outs. Then I tried to combine these face products and oh my oh my the finishing was flawless.


For contouring my face I have been using this Hoola Bronzer from Benefit every day and I am hitting the pan right now that's how much I love this baby. And for topping the contour I have been using the Dallas blush from Benefit. It is a perfect rose toned bluch. Perfect for all tine and occasions. Then for highlighting I have been using the E.L.F.Cosmetics Baked Blush in the color Pinktastic. I bought this product a long time ago and I stopped using it for no reasons. But I have been enjoying it the past month specially above the KICKS Illuminator Instant Luminosity Highlights & Accentuates. I have also been using the MAC Pigment Color Powder in the color Vanilla,

For setting my under-eye concelear I have been using this MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder. I just love how this powder sets my under-eye concelear. 


For a healthy and beautiful glow for your face I have been using the Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector. This BB Cream is perfect for you that has a combination to oily skin. Since I have a dry to combination skin during winter time I have been loving this BB Cream. I am not that into BB Creams but this is such a good product.  I also have been using the Face Primer Makeup Primer & Setting Spray from Victoria's Secret. This is such a good spray that holds your makeup in place for 8 hours. SO FRESH!

For lips I have been using the NARS Audacious Lipstick in the color Audrey. I really do love these lipsticks from NARS and I know they are a bit pricy but if your a makeup addict like me the price cannot stop you. 


For priming my face I have been using the L'oréal Paris Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer. Perfect base for the BB Cream I have been using. And the for the lashesh I have found a new baby and it is the MaxFactor False Lash Effect Bold Volume for up to 24 hours. AND YES IT IS SO TRUE!!!! This baby is no joke. Dries so fast and holds your lashes up for days!!!! LOVE THIS! 


I have not been using that much eyeshadow this past month but when I did I have been using the Sephora Outrageous metallic beige eyeshadow. Love the pigmentation of this product! 


For eyebrows I have been using the Anastasia Beverly Hils Dipbrow Pomade in the color Taupe. A perfect finishing touch of the look. 


Do not forget to follow me on Instagram: makeupbyarberesha and on Twitter: ArbereshaSabani 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...