söndag 8 februari 2015

Satin Mauve!

So yesterday I went out for dinner with my friend and I ended up with a brown, rose gold and satin mauve look. For my makeup I used these products and these brushesh from Real Techniques, MAC, Make Up Store and Bobbi Brown.

FACE: I used the Maybelline New York primer Baby Skin and the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24h foundation. For concealer I used the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in the color NW15 and for highlighting the face I used the MAC Prep+Prime in the color Radiant Rose. Before I contoured my face I warmed up my face using the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep matte Bronzer. Then for contouring and carving out my face I used the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer and for extra color on your face I used the Benefit Cosmetics Dallas blush. For extra highlighting and glow I used the KICKS  Illuminator Instant Luminosity Highlights & Accentuates in the color Oyster Shell and then top it off I used a MAC Pigment Powder in the color Vanilla. Then to set my under-eye concealer MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder. 


EYEBROWS: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the color Taupe and then for that extra crisp of the brows I used the MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set Quiet Brunette. 

EYES: For eyeprimer I used the MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in the color Painterly. For eyeshadows I used the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. For my crease I used the Milk Chocolate and Salted Caramel. For my entire lid I used the color Marzipan. For outer cornor and the lower crease I used a darker color to get more dimention and I used the color Semi-Sweet. I also used the colors for lower lash line. For inner cornor I used the Champagne Truffle and for the brow bow I used the White Chocolate. For eyeliner wear I used a liquid eyeliner from Sephora the Classic liner and for waterline I used the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in the color Black Ink. For my lashes I used my holy grail mascara from MaxFactor in the shape False Lash Effect. 

LIPS: I used the Essence Cosmetics Lipliner in the color Satin Mauve and then topped it off with a lipstick from Make Up Store in the color POPPY. 


Do not forget to follow me on Instagram: makeupbyarberesha and on Twitter: ArbereshaSabani 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...