måndag 19 februari 2018

L'oréal Paris Pure Clay masks


Recently I have been taking care of my skin very good and taking it seriously. I have tried tons of different masks, moisturizers, day Creams and night Creams, drugstore and high end.
Today I started my day with the L'oréal Paris Pure Clay masks in two different finishes.
On the center of my face I used the exfoliating mask too exfoliate my pores and dead skin. For the rest of my face I used the purifying mask too give a more purifying boost and give it a clear face!

Whats your favorite skin care masks, routine? Comment down below!

// Makeup by Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...