tisdag 28 april 2015

e.l.f. Studio Cosmetics!

Sorry for not being so active now these past weeks but I have a lot of school work to do before my exam in june 5th. I have a lot of different projects going on this summer so I will be posting a lot of different looks on me and some of my clients. I will also post a lot of new makeup that I will be purchasing this summer.

For about two weeks ago I met my friend and she had bought me some e.l.f. Studio cosmetics. She bought me this Beauty Book for smoky eye look, Translucent matifying powder and lip balm.





e.l.f. came up with beauty books for different kind of looks. I did not have the time to buy one of these beauty books but my friend kindly bought me this one. I really love the color of these eyeshadows. The quality are pretty good for being a drug store brand. In the beauty book you will get six different colors, eye primer, makeup eyeshadow sponge and an eyepencil. In the book you will also get smoky look instructions. You will get one look for day time and one look for night time. It is such a smart idea of product. I love how they have put the different aspects in this book. Brilliant!




I also got a Translucent matifying powder. I like this specially now that I am really oily. I am mixing it tho with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Banana powder. I like how this product has a mirror so you can check the oiliness. 



About one year ago I bought this contouring blush & bronzer. It is a good product but I have forgot that I had this product. I will be using it now again. 



Finally I got a lip balm that has SPF 15 sunscreen. I have a tendense that I forget about the sunscreen for my lips so I thought this product was really good and it is so smooth to apply. I also like the color I got. The name of the color I have is Rose. 



Have you ever tried e.l.f. Studio Cosmetics? What do you think about the brand?

Have a wonderful Tuesday! 

ps, Do not forget to follow me on Instagram: @makeupbyarberesha 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...