fredag 19 juni 2015

The little Black book of Bronzers!

A few days ago I had my birthday and I turned 24. My sister was so kind and she bought me this Black Book of Bronzer from Too Faced. In this little book you will get eight different bronzer colors. To Faced has the largest and best bronzing assortment in the biz. You will get bronzer colors such as Milk Chocolate Soleil Light/Medium Matte bronzer, Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte bronzer, Snow Bunny Luminous Bronzer, Dark Chocolate Soleil Deep/Tan Matte bronzer, Pink Leopard Blushing bronzer, Beach Bunny Custom-Blend bronzer, Endless Summer 16 Hour Long-Wear bronzer and Sun Bunny Neutral bronzer.

The cool thing about this little book is how Too Faced gives you different advices how to use these bronzer, in which occasions or days. For an example you will get advices of each day of the week and occasions such as dinner with mum, date-look, festival-look, sunday-funday look and so much more.





The other thing I like about this bronzer book is how relatable this is for every skin type and of course some of the bronzers smells like chocolate. LOVE IT! 

I have now summer break which means I have more time to blog, twitt and instagram makeup/beauty related posts. 

So follow me on Instagram:Makeupbyarberesha
Twitter: ArbereshaSabani 
Makeup Social: ArbereshaSabani 

Have a nice day, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...