lördag 4 april 2015

The Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette and Alter Ego lipstick!

Another thing that I got from my cousin in the States is this beautiful Lorac Unzipped Cheek palette that included a Alter Ego lipstick. When I went to Ulta I saw this babyI grabbed it so fast and I ignored the price of this, which I don't think was that expensive. This product was about 33 dollars include the taxes. For my opinion I think that this is a good price for a good product and brand.




The name of the colors of the blushes are Underrated, Unashamed, Unapologetic and Unimaginable. For the lipstick I got the color Girl Next Door. 



The color of this lipstick is a baby pink color with a peach undertone to it. Perfect for the spring and summer time when you are more tan. I also think that this lipcolor suits all kind of skincolors. 



When it comes to these blushes they are really pigmented and you just need a little bit of it. The more wearable colors on this palette are the colors Underrated, Unapologetic and Unimaginable. The Unapologetic are more like a bronzer. The Underrated and Unimaginable are more wearable colors on this palette and perfect for spring and summer time. When it comes to the color Unashamed I think that this color is really pink for my skintone and to hard color. Maybe it will be different when I am more tan but for now this colors does not work on me. 


Have a wonderful Saturday!

With all love,
Makeup by Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...