torsdag 2 april 2015

Highlighters!

Lately I have been really into getting that perfect finishing touch on my makeup for the face. I am always first in line to try different foundations, contour palettes, blushes, highlighters etc. You can also se that a lot of makeup brands and stores are focusing on the face. Sephora in USA had even a special posters of contouring your face like a pro.

While I was in USA I bought some new highlighters. One from Becca Cosmetics the Shimmering Skin Perfector in the color Opal. I just love this highlighter. I know that Becca is a little bit expensive but I must admit it is worth it. I just love how pigmented this product is. I am just so angry that I did not buy more colors of it. I guess I have to travel to Amerika again.

Then I bought some MAC highlighters. One is the Mineralize Skinfinish in the color Soft and Gentle. I love the color of it and I will also think this will be perfect during summer time when your are a little bit more tan. The only negative I can say about this one is that the pagaging is bad. It is so hard to open it and everytime I want to use it I get so frustraded when I want to open it. I don't know maybe it is just me but I hate that. BUT LOVE THE PRODUCT IT SELF. Then I bought a Loose Pigment Color Powder in the color Vanilla. You can use it as a highlighter for your eyes, as an eyeshadow, as a highlighter for your cheeks and plenty more. Love this. And it is not hard to open it, which I love ;).

Do not forget to follow me on Instagram: makeupbyarberesha

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...