söndag 5 april 2015

LUSH!

I am new into these Lush-products but I must  say I love these handmade, vegetarian beauty produts. As a green and envoirment person that I am, I got so inspired when I saw the LUSH-staff making the products infront of you which I absolute adore.

Before I went to the States I was in Stockholm and they have a little LUSH store right in the train station. I bought a lip scrub (Läppskrubb) in the taste Bubblegum. Then in the States I bought a face mask and a lip gloss.


The lip scrub (Läppskrubb) has a taste of bubblegum which is so difficult not to eat it. Everytime I use this to peel of my dead and dry lip skin I want to always eat this. It smells so good and it makes your lips so soft and not dry. I use this everytime I am going to wear bold lips. I do my makeup on the face and eyes and while I am doing that I have this scrub on my lips. While I am done with the makeup I will remove this scrub and but the lip gloss while I am doing my hair. 



I also bought a face mask in Mask of Magnaminty. This product has peppermint, kaolin and scrubby aduki beans for deeply cleansed skin. This mask is prefect for those who have black spots and pores. The other good thing about thi product is that it smells so good and it's also a vegi-product. LOVE IT!



As I wrote before I will use this vegan lip gloss in the taste the Kiss after I have done my lip scrub. When I am done with everything I lin my lips with a lip liner and then a lipstick and you will see the difference how good these products are. They make your lips perfect. 



Have you ever tried LUSH? And if so, what' your favorite product?

Have a wonderful Sunday! 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...