fredag 24 april 2015

Oooh my lips are moving!

I am a all lip stick girl! I love lipsticks from matte to sheer! I think that a lipstick is a perfect touch to get that perfect makeup look!
One of my favorites right now are these babies. I bought them all during my vaccation in Texas, USA.

I have colors from nude to mauve to spring pinks.
The Nars lipstick is more a nude color and the name of this color is Raquel. Then I have my two favorite MAC lipsticks. One is more like a muave color and the other one is more like a nude. Both are in a satin finish. The name of the mauve one is Faux and the other one is Myth.
I have also a nude lipstick with a brown undertone from L'oréal Paris in the Exclusive Collection by Eva. Also another more darker color is a lipstick sample from Boxom in the color Dolly.
For more sprink and summer pink I have one lipstick from Lorac Cosmetics in the color Girl Next Door and a Kat Von D Everlasting liquid lipstick in the color Berlin!


What's your favorite lipstick color and brand? Please do tell me. I want to try them all! 

Have a wonderful Friday! 
Your sincerely, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...