fredag 3 april 2015

Too Faced - Semi- Sweet Chocolate Bar palette!

While I was in the States my cousin bought me this beautiful palette! I had no thoughts of buying this palette but I am so grateful that she bought me this.

The Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette has the same concept as the Chocolate Bar palette. A palette that is formed as a Chocolat Bar and it also smells like chocolate. For a girl that loves chocolate this is a must buy.

I have heard a lot of mixed reviews when it comes to this palette. Some say that this palette is less pigmented then the other one. But I don't think so. I have now both of the palettes and I must say I love them both. I tried this palette just a few days ago and I had no problem to apply the eyeshadows and also had no problem to blend the colors.
One thing that I absolute love about this palette is that the name of the colors are written in the palette which dosen't on the first palette. Too Faced really listend to their fans. LOVE IT!

As the other palette you get eyeshadows such as matte, shimmering and satin. You have tons of different colors to create different looks with it. 


The colors you get are: Licorice, Coconu Créme, Nougat, Truffled, Hot Fudge, Cocoa Chili, Pink Sugar, Puddin', Blueberry Swirl, Peanut Butter, Frosting, Rum Raisin, Mousse, Caramel, Bon Bon and Butter Pecan. 




If you want to compare the palettes you can see that the Semi-Sweet has more warm toned colors then the Chocolate Bar. But I think that you can create so many looks for every eye color with these palettes and plus they smell so good. I think this is a must buy! You won't get disapointed. 



Do you have these palettes? Which one do you prefer the most? 
Comment down below or on my instagran account: @makeupbyarberesha 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...