lördag 8 november 2014

Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24h foundation!

Last week I went out for shopping and of course I bought makeup. I couldn't resist it. I knew that I wanted to buy the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette but I was ending up buying the palette and the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24h foundation. I really ended up loving these products. They are so good and top it, they smell so good!
I have tried the foundation and all I can say it is a good product. I haven't got time to use the Chocolate Bar palette but I will use it soon and I will do a big review on the palette but also on the foundation. Stay also tuned for a full face look using these two products.

Have a wonderful Saturday and do not forget to check out and follow my Twitter account: ArbereshaSabani , Pinterest account: ArbereshaSabani and my Instagram account: Makeupbyarberesha

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...