lördag 22 november 2014

Get that flawless foundation - High-end products!

I am a foundation junkie. I simply can not live only with one foundation. I just want a lot of different varieties both budget and high-end foundations. My currently favorite high-end foundations are from Lancôme and from M.A.C. Cosmetics. They are two different foundaions with different ways to cover your face.
The Lancôme (Teint Idole Extra Ultra 24h) is more soft and a light to medium coverage. It gives you that nice, natural and soft coverage on your face and plus it smells so good. It is a oil-free foundation but still it is not dry at all on your skin. Some oil-free foundations tend to give you are really dry face and it can make you foundation to look cakey but you won't get that with this foundation. I know that it is a little bit pricy but it is worth it.
The second one is a M.A.C. foundation (Studio Fix Fluid) and it is a full coverage foundation. The thing I love about this foundation is that it really covers the red spots you have on your face and it gives you that porslin flawless skin. Because it is a full coverage foundation it tends to give you a dry face but to fix that problem you can use a face primer that has a luminous base to it. That gives you the perfect moistered face when you are using full coverage foundations. One of my favorite luminous face primer is the Lumi Magique Base Pure Light Primer from L'oréal Paris. LOVE THAT PRIMER.

I am planing to do another post of foundations and the next post will be about drugstore foundations.
Have a wonderful and flawless Sunday. Stay true too yourself and love your life.

Do not forget to follow me on:
Instagram: makeupbyarberesha
Twitter: ArbereshaSabani
MakeupSocial: ArbereshaSabani
Tumblr: ArbereshaSabani

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...