fredag 21 november 2014

Make your lashes sky-high!

Do you want the perfect mascara but you can afford to buy the most high end expensive makeup brands? No worries, for me personally I think that drugstore mascaras are the best. No matter much I try to use my higher brands of mascara I always ending up buying more and more drugstore mascaras. I just bought these mascaras but one of them I do re-purchase all the time and it is the MaxFactor Xperience Volumising Mascara. I JUST LOVE THIS MASCARA. THE BEST MASCARA EVER. I have tried tons of different mascaras but I always re-purchase this one. The other one I've be loving is the Maybelline Illegal Length  Fiber Extensions Mascara. It gives you those spread flawless lashes. 
The other two that I think for my own opinion, are some okey products. I am not really into these but I do use them just because I have to. I feel guilty if I dont use them. One of them is the L'oréal Paris Voluminous Extra Black. It says that it is a no clumbing mascara. You guys, this mascara do not work on me. It feels like a get tons of color on my lashes and that it dosent make your lashes flawless. The other one I have is a little better than the L'oréal and it is the MaxFactor False Lash Effect Bold Volume for Up to 24 hours. Volume for up to 24 hourse? No, dont think so. My lashes sink down after some hourse using this product. Got really disapointed. 
But I do want to say something when it comes to mascara. Every lash/eyes are different. For an example I tend to get clumpy eyelashes when I am using mascaras. When you have those kind of lashes you should stick to a more "silikon" brush, or with other words an iFX brush! That tends to give you flawless lashes. But if you have lashes that wants a lot of volume you should get brushes with short "hairs". Because if you have long "brush hairs" you will get less clumpy lashes and if you have more "short hair" brushes you get that voluminous look. 

What is you favorite drugstore mascara? 

Have a wonderful Friday and have fun!!! 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...