torsdag 20 november 2014

NYX Cosmetics - Butter Gloss!

" Butter me up with divine gloss that feels like it melts on lips." is the logo of the NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss. I can totally agree with the logo. First time I bout these products I was stunned how buttery and soft they are on the lips. They make your lips so creamy and gives you the soft lip after. It is not sticky as a lot of glosses are so that means it dosen't stay on a long time, which for me it all okey. I mean how hard is it for you too apply an extra layer? Not that hard. I am really in love with these glosses and I am planing to buy a lot more. I have the colors Apple Strudel Strudel de Pommes, Maple Blondie, Créme Brulee and Éclair. I am planing to do a big makeup-shopping the end of the day so I will post a makeup haul so you beautys can see what I bought. I also want to apologizes that I haven't been that active on my blog. I have a lot of essays to write (University-student) and a lot of work. I have my school on 100%, my work on 100% and my makeup blog on 100% so I am trying to make the best of the situation. I promise that I have a lot more posts coming up soon this blog and on Instagram. Once again I really do apologizes.

I also want some suggestions from you guys. Just feel free to write comments down below you wan't me to do a review on.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

With all love,
Makeup by Arberesha


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...