torsdag 6 november 2014

Nashi Argan Hair Oil

As a thick and curly hair- girl that I am, I really do have dry hair and it is really fustrating because when you have thick hair and top it of curly your hair gets really dry and frizzy. I am not that into hair products so it took my a long time till I found my holygrail. The Nashi Argan Oil. This brand was built for women in Morocko that had a lot of thick, dry and frizzy hair. When I got this product I was amazed how good this was. I know that it is a little bit pricy but I really do think it is a win--win situation here because this product really helps your dry and frizzy hair.
The Nashi Argan Oil is a blend of precious natural elements of organic origin that repairs, nourishes and gives shine in one gesture. It is suitable for all kind of hair type, not only thick, dry and frizzy hair.
It is also really easy to apply this you only have to apply small quantity of the product onto damp hair, in relation to hair length. Then after that spread evenly with the help of a comb and then style as you pleased.

It is easy to use, it is a great product and plus it smells soooooo good! LOVE IT!

Whats your favorite hair products?

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...