söndag 9 november 2014

Inspiration Sunday!

It is a cozy sunday and I love it! I feel great and I feel strong. The mood I am in right now makes me want to do so much fun, so many projects and work harder then ever. Never back down always try your hardest. That is how you win!
Today I was in a mood to take pictures of my big necklaces and match it with some makeup. And of course I matched it by colors. The necklaces are from two different stores: the two above (gold and silver) are from a Scandinavian store Gina Tricot and the the other one is from Aliexpress .

This golden beauty is from Gina Tricot and I must say I do use it during winter time too. It is a summer necklace and it will match your sunkissed skin so good but I really do think you can use it during winter time to. Maybe match it with a black or white top and black pants. Love it! The makeup I have in this picture are from Deborah Milano  and NYX Cosmetics. The Deborah lipstick I have is like the perfect nude color with a brown under tone to it and the NYX Butter Gloss are too die for. Absolutly one of my favorite lip glosses ever. The colors I have are Apple Strudel Strudel De Pommes and Maple Blondie. These three are the perfect combo too mix and match. 


This necklace is from AliExpress and I got it as a gift from my friend back in Macedonia. I just love this necklace. It is so girlie and so chic. I tried too match the makeup with the necklace but I think I failed a little bit but anyways. The makeup I have are the Maybelline  Baby-collection. I have the Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser and the Baby Lips Pink Bunch Lip Balm. These products are no joke. I love the finishing touch on the Pore Eraser. It is a dupe for the Too Faced face primer. I also got the Calvin Klein Lip Gloss in the color Pink Sheen.


This necklace is my all time favorite. It is sexy, chic and elegante. It is the perfect silver necklace that you can have during summer, autumn, winter and spring time. LOVE IT! I also got this one in Gina Tricot. I mixed and matched the necklace with Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara and the MaxFactor Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadow. I have the color Onyx Smoke. I haven't used this a lot but when I do I use this as a base for other eyeshadows. If you only use this like a regular eyeshadow I can warn you that IT will crease after one hour.




Do not forget to follow me on Instagram: makeupbyarberesha 
Twitter: ArbereshaSabani 
Makeup Social: ArbereshaSabani 

Have a awesome, positive and cozy sunday. 
With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...