söndag 29 oktober 2017

Wet n Wild Coloricon eyeshadow palettes

Time for some drugstore review and this time it will be on the Wet n Wild Coloricon eyeshadow palettes in the colors E738 Comfort Zone and E736 Petal Pusher.

I really like these two palettes. They are pigmented and cheap too. They blend beautifully and the color selections are good too. One thing that I miss from these palettes are that they don't have a smooth transition color for me too use on my crease. I feel like the crease colors here are too harsh to get that smooth blended look on the crease. My favorite of these too must be the E738 Comfort Zone and that is most beacuse of the color selections. I am more comfortable using these kind of colors on daily looks. But I also like the E735 Petal Pusher for a more colorful look.

I have seen in my local CityGross (a Swedish Target store) that they have shipped new palettes. The new formula will be so much smoother have I heard. Some makeup shopping will come soon for more Wet n Wild reviews and makeup looks!

// Makeup by Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...