söndag 29 oktober 2017

Glam of Sweden the Long Lasting Matte Liquid Lipsticks

Why not get some sexy lucious lips by using the long lasting matte liquid lipstick from Glam of Sweden?

I bought these liquid lipsticks in CityGross. I have never heard about this brand before but I thought I would give it a try. And I must say I'm surprised! The liquid lipsticks are so good to be true for a 12 kr. (1 dollar and 2 cents) each. They stay for a lonng time and they dont smudge at all. I have bought all of the colors and they have nine colors total.
I have the colors 66 (blood red) 13 (red), 11 (pink), 85 (purple), 93 (mauve brown), 17 (mauve pink), 95 (nude bron) and at last 96 (nude).
My favorite is 93, 68 and 17. They also have single eyeshadows, mascara, foundations etc. so I will buy some more products and do a in dept review of it.

// Makeup by Arberesha



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...