söndag 22 oktober 2017

Autumn gold look!


A very autmun look with a gold inner corner and sharp liner and with nude lips of course!

The makeup products I have used on my face are the TooFaced Hangover spray primer for setting my face and moisturies it. After that I illuminated my face using the Nars Illuminator in Hot Sand. Then I let it dry a Little bit before I put my FentyBeauty Foundation. I am in the color 170. After that I took the WetnWild cover all concealer and high lighted the highest Points of my face. After that I took the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer too contour my face and right after that I bronzed my face with the limited addition Mac cosmetics in Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Shaft of Gold . For highlighting my face I used the Laura Geller Beauty in Ballerina and Gilded Honey and right after that I used the Makeup Store Wonder Blush in Goddess. To set my face I used the Glam Glow setting spray.

For the Eyes I used my favorite eyeshadow primer of all time the Smashbox Cosmetics 24h eyeshadow primer. The palettes I used for my Eyes was the KatVonD shade n light eyeshadow palette and the TooFaced Vegas Nay palette for using that gold inner corner. For the liner I used the MakeupForever liquid eyeliner in matte. For false Eye lashes I used the Naz Accessorize false lashes in Ella. For Eye pencil in my water line I used the Makeup Store eyepencil in Darkest Shadow.

For my eyebrows I used my all time favorite Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz and brow definer.

For my lips I used Nars in Raquel and Mac in Faux.

If you like this look do not forget to follow me in my Instagram account for more looks: https://www.instagram.com/makeupbyarberesha/ or on my FaceBook-page: https://www.facebook.com/makeupbyarberesha/

Have a wonderful Sunday!

// Makeup by Arberesha



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...