söndag 29 oktober 2017

My loose powders!

Here are all my loose powders highend and drugstores. All of these powders has different finishes.

For baking my face I use three of my powders. The RCMA no-color powder, Laura Mercier translucent loose powder and the Kat Von D Lock-it translucent setting powder. These powders are the best loose powders too bake the face.
For setting my face I use MAC prep+prime  transparent finishing powder, L.A. Girl pro.powder HD setting powder, Victoria Secret loose powder, ELF Cosmetics soft luminance loose powder and Beauty Bakerie translucent loose powder. I treid once too bake my face with the L.A. Girl pro powder. The worst mistake ever. I got the withest under eye problem and when I took pohotos with flash on you could see so much white uner the eyes. So horrible! I had the same problems with the Beauty Bakerie. It oxidesed while I baked and my under eye where so dark. But my all time favorie loose powders are the Kat Von D lock-it translucent powder and the Laura Mercier translucent loose powder.

// Makeup by Arberesha


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...