söndag 29 oktober 2017

Too Faced Hangover primer and setting spray

Too Faced are one of my favorite beauty brand for face. I just love their Born This WAy foundation and concealer. My absolute all time favorite.

One of my favorite primer for nourishing my face is the Too Faced Hangover replenishing face primer. It hydrates your skin and gives that nourishing touch on your face. I really love this primer when I have an extra dry face but also when I will use a high-coverage foundation. This because I balance the dryness with some nourising product under it. This will give you that natural glow. This primer has coconut water, prodoiotic-based ingrediet and skin revivers. This product is also silicone-free.

When I saw that this primer would come out as an setting spray I got really excited. This setting spray is a three in one setting spray. It can be used as a primer before makeup, you can set your face after you have done your makeup and you can also refresh your face with it. I have used it in all of the three types but I must say I like it more to prime y face before my makeup. I have tried to set my face with it but also refreshing my face but I feel like I get oily. Even though this setting spray is oil free I feel like my makeup gets so oily when I set it with it. My theory of this product is the way the mist sprays. I don't think it is a smooth mist in it for setting the makeup. It sprays too much product on the face and then melts the makeup away.

Either way I really like both of them too prime my face. And I jus adore the smell!

//Makeup by Arberesha



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...