onsdag 21 februari 2018

The power of makeup!


The Power of makeup!
I love playing with makeup and I love too see the differences Before and after!

These are the Products I have been using:

* Face: for priming my face I used the Makeup Forever step one primer in mattifying. For Foundation I used the same brand in stick Foundation. for concealer I used the Too Faced born this way concealer. Too set my face I used the Kat Von D lock it loose powder. For setting my under Eye and also too contour my face I used the Wet n Wild contour and highlight palette. For bronzing up my face I used the Chanel bronzer. For blush I used a Mary Kay blush in a pink tone. For highlighter I used the shimmer brick in Brown from Bobbi Brown. Too set my face with spray primer Amazing setting spray from Makeup Revolution.

* Eyes: Tarte Eye pencil in Brown. For lashes I used the paradise mascara from L'oréal Paris.

* Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz and definer. For setting my brows I used the Benefit Cosmetics ready set, brow mascara!

* Lips: Mac lipliner in taupe and Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Bow n Arrow!

Do you want more Pictures like these ones? Before and after?
Comment down below!

// Makeup by Arberesha  





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...