måndag 26 februari 2018

Smoky eye look - PRISM palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills


I did a very dark smoke Eye look on my client last week. I really wanted too show her Beautiful features and I did that by sculpting her Eyes and face!

I did tons of different makeup Products but the mainly focus here is the Anastasia Beverly Hills PRISM palette!

Makeup I used:
* Face: For priming her face I used the MAC cosmetics strobe Cream primer just too give her that inner glow. For Foundation I used the Makeup Forever HD Stick Foundation and for concealer I used the Too Faced Born This Way concealer. For setting her face with powder I used the Elf Cosmetics translucent loose powder and for baking her face I used the translucent loose powder from Laura Mercier. For her contour I used thte Kat Von D shade n light contour palette. Too bronze up my clients face I used thte Nars Laguna bronzer. Before I put the blush on I Always put highlighter first just because it's easier too blend in the blush together with the highlighter. I learned this trick from NikkieTutorials. For Highlighter I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Sugar and for blush I used the Benefit Cosmetics blushes in Dallas and Rockstar.

* Eyes: For priming her eyelids I used the MAC Cosmetics paint pot in painterly. For eyeshadow I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills PRISM palette. For her waterline I used the Makeupstore eyepencil in Darkest Shadow. For mascara I used the MaxFactor false lash effect and for her false lashes I used the Ardell lashes in Wispies.

* Eyebrows: For her eyebrows I used the MakeupRevolution eyebrow palette in medium to dark. And for setting her brows I used the Benefit Cosmetics ready set, brow mascara.

* Lips: For her lips I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in the color Crush!

I am doing a 20% off for students to get a Beautiful look for prom this year using the code STUDENT2018. You have too live in Southern Sweden (Skåne) and email me time and Place!

Spread this!

// Makeup by Arberesha










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...