lördag 17 februari 2018

A purple sunset!



I did a Purple smokey Eye look some few weeks ago and I call it a Purple Sunset!
For my preppin my face I used the Mario Badescu facial spray in Cucumber. Then I had too mattify my t-zone with the Makeupforever step one mattifying primer. For Foundation I used my beloved Too Faced Born this Way Foundation and concealer. For setting my face I used the Elf Cosmetics loose powder. To bronze up my face and to  contour I used the Benefit Cosmetics  Hoola bronzer and for bronzer I used the limited edition Mac Cosmetics mineralized bronzer. For that flawless glow I used my Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits in Sugar and the Huda Beauty 3d Highlighter Palette in Pink. For blush I used the Benefit Cosmetics Coralista blush. Too set my makeup I used the GlamGlow makeup setting spray.

For Eyes I used my favorite eyeshadow primer Mac Cosmetics paint pot in painterly. For eyeshadow I used  the Morphe Cosmetics Jaclyn Hill palette. For eyeliner I used the Makeupforever liquid eyeliner in matte. For mascara I used the MaxFactor false lash effect and for false lashes I used my favorite Ardell Beauty lashes in 301.

For Eyebrows I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow in taupe and Benefit Cosmetics Ready Brow set.

For lips I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in Dusty Rose and mixed it with the Nyx Cosmetics liquid lipstick in nude.

// Makeup by Arberesha



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...