måndag 22 juni 2015

Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer Water

So I finally bought this photo finish primer water from Smashbox. Everybody is raving about this product so I thought I would give it a try.

I have used a lot of different water primers and none of them have really changed my makeup so I hope this is a good product. You can use it before applying your makeup, after applying your makeup to set the makeup and also to refresh your makeup during the day.


This is a silicone, alcohol and oil free product which is good because I get really oily during summer times. 


What do you guys think about this product? 

Have a wonderful Monday, 
Makeup by Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...