onsdag 23 december 2015

H&M Cosmetics

Some days ago I went a quick stop to my local H&M store too buy a plane shirt and I went through the makeup section just to check some new products out. I know that H&M have re-done their makeup products and I bought a eye shadow palette and one single eye shadow color from their line. So I wanted to try their lipsticks and their lip stain. I watched the Kathleen Lights review tutorial on her Youtube channel where she absolutely fell in love with their lipsticks so I wanted to give it a try.
As you can see on the top I bought only three products from this line and it was because I wanted to try the formula first and how pigmented they are. 

I really love their lipsticks! They are really creamy and moisturized lip products! I will totally buy more lip colors. And I LOVE THE PACKAGING! You can never go wrong with white, gold and black!  

As for their lip stains I have to get used to it. I don't love it but I don't hate it either.
As for the price I bought the lipsticks for 99 Swedish kronas which is 11.66 american dollars and the lipstain for 79,50 Swedish kronas which is 9.36 american dollars. 

Are they wroth the price? Yes, I absolutely think so! 

// With all love
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...