torsdag 24 december 2015

The Gwen Stefani eye shadow palette from Urban Decay Cosmetics

When I got the message from the beauty store KICKS that the Gwen Stefani eye shadow palette has arrived in Sweden I got so excited. I went directly too the computer and ordered it together with the Laura Mercier Translucent powder.

I have heard so much great things about this palette and the colors are so right up my alley.  The pigmentation of these colors are so well and the blend very good too. You have different colors to create different looks such as day looks and night looks.

Over all I love the Urban Decay eye shadow palettes! They are really good and they do put a lot of time to create the absolute perfect palette for every look, day and night!

My next order will be on the Naked Smokey palette from the Urban Decay!



Which is your favorite palette from Urban Decay or favorite product?
Comment down below or on my Instagram account: @makeupbyarberesha 

Your's sincerely, 
Makeup by Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...