lördag 21 november 2015

Clean autumn look!

So a couple days ago I bought myself some new shoes and clothes. I have always been that girl that only wears black boots during autumn and winter time but now I thought to myself: I need a change in my life! So I went to a Swedish shoe store Skopunkten where you can find tons of different shoe styles. Every season they change their shoe collection and you will find a tons of variety. All from flat shoes to boots. The good thing about this shoes store is that they have their image where you can buy three pair of shoes and get one free or buy two pair of shoes and get one of them half the price. What a great deal! The other good thing about this store is that the shoes are really comfortable but also really cheap. Best catch ever!
So I bought these brown boots with a small thick heel that makes it more comfortable to walk with during autumn and winter time. I combined these boots with a pair of blue denim jeans, a shirt from Zara with light blue and white stripes and of course a black Zara jacket with golden details. I feel that these boots goes with everything. With grey shirt, black shirt, white shirt etc. Love it! 


If you want more outfit pics and not only makeup pics please comment down below. Do not forget to follow me on Instagram: @makeupbyarberesha and on Twitter: @ArbereshaSabani 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...