lördag 14 november 2015

Kat Von D - Shade + Light Contour Palette!

So I finally  got my hands on the Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour palette. I have heard so much good things about  this product. I have used my Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour palette for a while now and I thought it was time too switch it up.
The Scandinavian Sephora just brought this product to our stores and a lot of our makeup lovers bought this product directly. For the rest of the Kat Von D products which includes palettes, lipsticks, liquid lipsticks etc. will be available in February in the Scandinavian Sephora stores.
My thoughts of this product are very positive. I have only used it once but I must say I really love it. The pigmentation of this product is perfect and I love how the contour shades are blendible. I also love the highlighter of this palette. 



You get three different shades/skin color types. One for very fair skin tone, one for medium skin tone and one for dark skin tone. Of course you can blend all of the colors to match your skin color or to do your own color. 

For an example I am really fair so I use the fair skin tone colors on this palette but I do mix it up with the medium contour shade. When it comes to the darker shades I can use it as eye shadows. There are no rules when it comes to makeup. You can use these colors as face product but also like eye shadows. 

The negative about this palette is that you can't replace the colors when they are finish as you can with the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit. I hope they change it later in the future because only using it one time I really love it. 

So is it worth the splurge? YES! You get good amount of product, good pigmentation, steady palette and good variety of shade colors. 

Do you want more makeup pictures? Go follow me on Instagram: @makeupbyarberesha 
and on Twitter: @ArbereshaSabani

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...