torsdag 26 juli 2018

The drama in her eye makeup!


Some weeks ago I did a smokey eye look on this Beautiful client using gold and dark Brown to create a very dramatic party makeup. I mixed Brown, gold, orange and black. These colors are also very good too use for blue Eyes/green Eyes.

The Products I used on this entire look will be listed down below:
  • Face: To give her that glow before putting face makeup I used the Body Shop - Instant enchancer glow primer. For Foundation I used the BareMinerals - Mineral Foundation powder. This Foundation is my absolute favorite. It gives you that natural but yet full coverage on your skin. For concealer I used the MAC - Pro Longwear concealer. Too set her whole entire face I used the Kat von D - loose powder and for baking her face I used the Makeup Revolution - Baking loose powder. Too contour her face I used the Kat von D - Shade n Light face contour palette. After the contour I always use the bronzer this because it is easier too find where too bronze and for bronzer I used the Too Faced - Bronzer Book. For highlighter I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills - Amrezy highlighter and for blush I used the Benefit Cosmetics - blushes in Coralista and Rockstar. For setting her face with makeup setting spray I used the GlamGlow - makeup setting spray.

  • Eyes: For priming her eyelids I used the MAC - paint pot in painterly. For eyeshadows I mixed Anastasia Beverly Hills - soft glam palette and the modern renesaince palette. For mascara I used the MAC - eextended lash macara on her lower lashes and on her top lashes I used the MaxFactor - False Lash Effect mascara. For the black waterline I used the Makeup Store - eyepencil in darkest shadow. And too finish her eye look I used the Ardell lashes - in Wispies.

  • Lips: Too contour her lips I used the MAC - lipliner in Teddy and for her lips I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills - in dusty rose and then finished it with a regular gloss on top.

  • Eyebrows: For eyebrows I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills - brow definer too define her brows and too fill in her brows I used the Makeup Revolution - brow palette in medium too dark. Too set  her brows I used the Benefit Cosmetics - ready set, brow mascara.
Do not forget too check out my Instagram page: @makeupbyarberesha and also do not forget to follow!

Yours sincerely,
Makeup by Arberesha


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...