söndag 29 juli 2018

A smokey grey and purple look!


Here are some before and after pictures using the Anastasia Beverly Hills - PRISM palette.

Here are some more in details what kind of products I used on this beautiful young lady!

  • Face: To prime her face I used the Mario Badescu - Aloe and Rosewater water face primer just too hydrate her skin. Too set her t-zone and too provide creasing I used the Makeup Forever - Step One Mattifying primer. For Foundation I mixed two Foundations - Wet N Wild Cosmetics - Photo Focus Foundation and Makeup Forever - HD Stick Foundation. For concealer I used the Makeup Revolution - HD Concealer and contour palette. For powder her whole face I used the Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics - loose translucent powder. For baking her face and set her t-zone I used the RCMA - Loose powder. Too contour her face and sculpt her face I used the Kat Von D - Shade n Light contour palette. For bronzer I used the Morphe Cosmetics - 9BZ palette and for blush I used the Morphe Cosmetics - 9B palette. As for highlighting her face I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills - Glow kit in Sundipped.

  • Eyes: For priming her eyelids I used the MAC - Paint pot in Painterly. For eyeshadows I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills - PRISM palette. As for black in the waterline I used the Bobbi Brown - gel eyeliner. For mascara I used the MaxFactor - False lash effect mascara and too top the look I used the Ardell - lashes in 311.


  • Eyebrows: For her eyebrows I used the Benefit Cosmetics - Goof Proof eyebrow pencil and too set her brows I used the same brand in Ready set, brow mascara.


  • Lips: For lips I used the Kryolan Cosmetics - Lip Rouge Set in Echo!

Do not forget to also follow me on Instagram and Facebook with the name: makeupbyarberesha

Stay tuned for more updates!

With all love,
Makeup by Arberesha





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...