lördag 20 januari 2018

Lashes for days!



I am that kind of girl that uses false lashes rarely. But when I do use my lashes I always go to favorites. My favorite lashes are from @naz.accessorize so easy to put on and so flawless. My favorite lash glue is from @duoadhesive in clear white. For taking care of my false lashes and for them too last longer and too use them more often I use my @ardellbeauty lash free adhesive remover. Too put my lashes on I use sometimes my fingers, my lash holder from @glamofsweden or tweezer from @makeupstore .

Who wants a video when I put my lashes on? Comment down below! 


🌾đŸŒș Makeup by Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...