söndag 6 september 2015

Morphe brushes - Brush set 686 18 Piece Vegan Brush Set

Another Morphe product and this time its the Brush set 686 18 piece vegan brush set! I have nothing but excellent views about the Morphe Brushes and I thought I want to give it a try. I love my Real Techniques brushes but I really wanted something new.
So I thought it would be smart to order brush set first and see if these are good. And I must say I LOVE THEM! My goal now is to have all the single brushes they can offer you. I just love how soft they are. I really recommend you guys too buy them!

In this brush set you will get 18 pieces of vegan brushes. Vegan means no animal hair or animal tested! So big thumps up for that!

You will get:
1.Pointed Liner Brush                   Bristles ¼”            Full Length 6 ¼”
2.Lip Brush                                    Bristles ¼”            Full Length 6 3/8”
3.Smudger Brush                          Bristles 1/8”          Full Length 6 ¼”
4.Angle Liner Brush                       Bristles ¼”           Full Length 6 1/8”
5 Flat Liner Brush                          Bristles ¼”            Full Length 6 3/8”
6.Mini Concealer                           Bristles 1/4"          Full Length 6 3/8”
7.Small Shadow Brush                  Bristles 3/8”          Full Length 6 5/8”
8.Concealer Brush                        Bristles ½”            Full Length 6 3/8”
9.Deluxe Blending Crease            Bristles 5/8”          Full Length 7”
10.Oval Shadow Brush                 Bristles 3/8”           Full Length 6 ¾”
11.Deluxe shadow Brush              Bristles ½”            Full Length 7”
12.Angled Blender Brush               Bristles 5/8”          Full Length 7”
13.Pointed Foundation Brush        Bristles 1 1/8”        Full Length 7 1/8”
14.Contour Brush                           Bristles 1”             Full Length 7”
15.Bronzer Brush                           Bristles 1 ½”         Full Length 7 ½”
16.Angle Blush Brush                    Bristles 1 5/8”        Full Length 7 ½”
17.Powder Brush                           Bristles 1 ½”          Full Length 7 ½”
18.Deluxe Fan Brush                     Bristles 2 1/8”        Full Length 7 ½”




Have you ever tried Morphe brushes? And if yes, what are your thoughts about these brushes? Please comment down below! 

Also do not forget to follow me on Instagram: @makeupbyarberesha and Twitter: @ArbereshaSabani 

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha 

1 kommentar:

  1. Great post!Thanks for the post i like all the brushes they all are different for me. I'll be getting some of them soon! :)

    Makeup Brush Set

    SvaraRadera

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...