lördag 27 december 2014

Yesterdays huge Holiday sale!

I went to a huge mall here in Southern Sweden that is called Emporia. This mall is so damn huge you get tired after one hour. There are four levels filled with tons of stores. I looove shopping but during the huge Holiday Sale it is insane. Like you can't even walk through the stores. Tons of people. Me and my sister did a huge shopping. I ended up with three Sephora bags and one of them is a huge bag. Then I bought a lot of lingere from Hunkemöller which is a great store for lingeres. I also bought a shirt from Oasis.

I will do a huge makeup haul of the things I about four days. So stay tuned for that.
Have a wonderful Saturday.
With all love,
Makeup by Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...